29.1.13

Why am I Here What Do I Want To Learn?

Packaging design

Sectors

• Food
• Cosmetics

Packaging products is something that appeals to me the most at the moment, and I think this interest will carry on because I am most attracted to packaging design. I like that it has a 3 dimensional aspect, and although a flat label may be the only component required, it goes around a 3D object and so this can change the way the typeface looks or the image. Mocking up prototypes and testing designs out before they are made into the final packaging product is a skill I need to develop, however it isn't an aspect that puts me off at all. Packaging that most appeals to me is the type that just makes me smile because it just works with the hierarchy of the typeface and the image, or packaging that has been cleverly influenced by the concept behind it.













No comments:

Post a Comment