12.2.14

Aims & Aspirations

So far this year I have completed my dissertation, and have completed two briefs. I generally feel on track, although my biggest priority at the moment should be to get my website up and running, with some work I can show to agencies.

So really for the next few months I want to achieve:

• Improving my Behance. I use Behance because it's a sure way of allowing people to look at your work. Every project can be appreciated too so it shows how many people think your work is good, and how many people look at your work. It isn't too formal either and can be an extra link across social networking.

• Setting up a website. I am quite keen to go through a hosting website to make my own site, such as Cargo, Index and Squarespace. I've been looking at Squarespace a bit and find that the template options and the pricing are what Im looking for, and so I would like to make my own site through Squarespace. I don't personally like the Cargo templates.

No comments:

Post a Comment