3.5.13

What Is A Creative CV? Examples

Creative CV's.

What is a Creative CV?

Who are you writing it for?


Who needs to read it?

Who will actually read it?

What do they need to know?

What do they want to know?

When trying to search for creative CV's I found it pretty hard to find any good ones. These are the best ones I could find from searching for 'self branding' 'self promotion' and 'personal identity'. When I searched for CV's horrible designs would appear and so I didn't bother using that term again. I initially didn't think there was much point to the ambitious concepts, however I feel that there are too many generic designs out there, and so if I were to decide to design a produce a creative CV to send out to potential employers, then I would consider designing something that had a point of difference to the CV's that are currently out there. If it catches someones attention and makes them remember the design then that will function how I want it to.














This idea is fun, although I don't know whether I would trust the chocolate inside the CV enough to eat, because it was obviously wrapped in something else before the CV covered it.















This is pretty ambitious in my opinion, and although it is a 'message in a bottle' it doesn't necessarily convey the instant image of someones CV. It looks like a medical sample rather than a creative CV.















I do like this layout and the simplicity of it, and the overall subtly of it, however this may not excite the intended audience.





No comments:

Post a Comment